Thursday, February 07, 2008

Is Bellevue Really All About the Artsy Intellectual?

A visitor to our great City of Bellevue writes that he's loving Bellevue and wants to move out here. He prefers the best side of the lake to the west side of the lake and says that Bellevue is all about the artsy intellectual .... I'm not sure about that, but it would be cool if we could find him a job so he can move out here. Unfortunately, he does not have a contact link on his blog ... that makes me think - do I? At any rate, how would (do?) you describe Bellevue? What is your favorite reason you think the Eastside is superior to the other side of the lake?

2 comments:

Jason said...

I work for a nonprofit headquartered in Redmond, Washington. We are asking local businesses to run a food and/or fund drive to help local children and their families this summer.

I am a blogger myself and have seen the power of social networking. Is this something you might be interested in promoting through your blog? Hopelink works all throughout North and East King County. Let me know if you have any additional ideas in terms of promotion or other bloggers you think I should approach or are interested.
Thank you,
Jason Dick
Hopelink, Business Relations Officer

Eastside Business said...

Hi Jason - for some reason I don't seem to hear from Hopelink too much these days. Maybe no PR person any more? Or maybe I just got removed from a list.

I'd be willing to donate a rotating banner ad on the Eastside Business news site at www.EastsideBusinessJournal.com for your summer food drive project - our sites get a lot of traffic.

I'll mention it and your site on a couple of my different blogs. You might want to consider doing some blogging at http://blog.eastsidebusiness.com

I'd like to blog more than I do, but find it difficult to spend the time writing a good long post if I cannot get comments on it.

If you want to connect through LinkedIn, my email address there is promote(at)eastsidebusiness.com.